ASAP: Helping Franchise Owners Help Themselves
View program-specific progress reports:
Example 1 |
Example 2 |
Example 3 |
ASAPlink was specifically created with the franchise model in mind. Our multi-location after-school organization, The Homework Club, although a nonprofit, was designed much like a franchise. As business-minded people in the education industry, we understand franchises have detailed training programs, structured growth and development plans, and management issues --concerns specific to franchise owners. ASAPlink was partly created because nothing existed in the market to meet the accountability needs of franchises. With ASAPlink, franchise owners can:
- Dramatically reduce time-consuming parent phone calls;
- Increase student retention;
- Automatically advertise your auxiliary classes;
- Offer daily progress reports to help "close the deal" with prospective customers;
- Hold tutors accountable to your training methods;
- Advertise your tutoring center's logo and contact information in front of teachers, parents, and other stakeholders with each generated progress report.
If it were easy to create your vision online for as little as $99 a month (for up to 3 locations!), wouldn't you go for it? Ensuring your students learn feels good, but informing parents every step of the way feels even better.